Make an immediate, lasting difference.
Emma Norton Services began with one simple act of kindness almost a century ago.
It is through that same spirit of giving that Emma Norton Services is able to continue to provide the means and stability necessary for women, children and families to get healthy and get ahead.
We depend on your support to meet the basic needs of our residents and provide crucial services. Your help ensures the continuing operation of an organization that aids hundreds of women and children each year—women and children in dire need.
And, because we are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, all contributions are tax-deductible in accordance with the law.
Hint: Gifts given in honor or memory of someone special in your life are a great way to celebrate them—on a birthday, an anniversary, or even as a random act!
Some examples of your dollars at work:
- $100 provides a twin mattress for a woman living at Emma Norton Residence
- $250 provide a month of healthy snacks for our after-school programming at Emma's Place
- $500 allows us to update a room at Emma Norton Residence Update one room at Emma Norton Residence
- $1,000 provides 8 weeks of out-of-poverty training for parents at Emma's Place
- $2,500 provides a full day of operating expenses for Emma Norton Residence
- $5,000 permanently ends homelessness for one woman
We sincerely thank you for your generous commitment to Emma Norton Services and the women, children, and families we serve!
To donate online click here
To mail in a donation: ENS Attn Development, 670 Robert Street North, St. Paul, MN 55101
- Data Collection: Emma Norton Services may collect a donor's first and last name, contact information, credit card information, donation and communication history, and other information for internal agency use. We only collect this information when volunteered by the donor or when publically available. Emma Norton Services may utilize your first and last name for public recognition or communications purposes unless opted out.
- Data Privacy: All personal information will be handled safely and securely. Only authorized employees or volunteers who have been trained in the proper handling of donor information will have access to this information. ENS will not sell, rent or share the personal or contact information of donors unless required by law.
- Donor Files: It is the policy of Emma Norton Services to provide a donor's file upon that person's or their legal representative's oral or written request. The donor or their legal representative may also request that their personally identifiable information be changed or removed.
- Online Fundraising: Emma Norton Services may partner with third party online fundraising services. Donors may contact those services directly for their privacy policies. Emma Norton Services is a United Methodist Women National Mission Institution, and the United Methodist Women may collect donations on our behalf.
- Web Security: Emma Norton Services does not collect cookies on our website.
- Donor Bill of Rights: Emma Norton Services will abide by the Association of Fundraising Professionals' Donor Bill of Rights.